Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.688 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 543,296 £ (RM4,502) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)