Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.640 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 249,868 £ (RM1,898) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (34 minutes ago)