Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1007%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 359% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 900,486 £ ($1,749) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (44 minutes ago)