Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.026 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 222,158 £ (₨27,680) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)