Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.552 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 235,764 £ (₨31,220) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)