Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.960 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 237,022 £ (₨29,776) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (41 minutes ago)