Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.572 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 448,634 £ (₨59,247) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)