Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 295.282 SYP / BAM *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 98% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 804,864 £ (2,726KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (26 minutes ago)