Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.268 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 461,536 £ (3,338 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)