Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.367 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 116% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 450,563 £ (2,900 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)