Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.925 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 408,220 £ (₨51,509) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)