Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.568 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 758,697 £ (₨100,253) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)