Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.679 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 85% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 723,412 £ (₨94,202) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)