Cost of living comparison between Bhisho, South Africa and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.567 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 207% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,248,051 £ (R 34,131) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)