Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.730 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 484,067 £ (₨62,620) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (21 minutes ago)