Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.028 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 226,080 £ (₨28,162) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)