Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 615%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.821 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 260% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,351,571 £ (€2,414) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (21 minutes ago)