Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.635 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 187% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,122,337 £ (686,505 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)