Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.438 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 135% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 435,317 £ (302,619 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)