Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 187% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,294 £ (690,696 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)