Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.140 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 339,746 £ (6,275 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (21 minutes ago)