Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.882 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 64% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 614,396 £ (11,618 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)