Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.945 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 320,006 £ (5,720 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)