Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03870 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 619,520 £ (Rp 16,008,292) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)