Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03867 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 69% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 658,654 £ (Rp 17,031,011) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)