Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03867 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 625,287 £ (Rp 16,168,255) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)