Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03387 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 226,957 £ (Rp 6,700,815) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)