Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03873 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 58% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 300,233 £ (Rp 7,752,713) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (42 minutes ago)