Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 363.571 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,096,280 £ (3,015 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)