Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.039 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 162% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 513,259 £ (1,376 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)