Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.665 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 173% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 575,405 £ (R$ 4,210) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)