Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.314 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 187% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 531,620 £ (R$ 3,490) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)