Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.451 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 846,735 £ (190,230 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)