Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.860 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 71% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 309,097 £ (166,187 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (40 minutes ago)