Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.475 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 247,197 £ (55,243 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)