Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.403 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 254,278 £ (57,747 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)