Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.812 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 490,457 £ (2,143 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)