Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 209.239 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 229,166 £ (1,095 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)