Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.048 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 240,275 £ (1,133 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $26,395 (about 1 hour ago)