Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34105 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 263% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 656,952 £ (1,926,284 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)