Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 440%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34202 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 410% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,910,697 £ (5,586,501 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)