Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 532%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.725 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 247% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,409,845 £ (元18,867) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)