Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 400%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.897 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 226% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 713,127 £ (元8,815) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)