Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 628%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.820 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 254% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,436,336 £ (元19,197) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)