Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.351 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 234% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 705,333 £ (元9,361) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (39 minutes ago)