Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.166 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 712,343 £ (元22,856) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)