Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 887%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.350 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 266% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 677,599 £ (4,662 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)