Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12779 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 224,532 £ (1,756,997 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)