Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12785 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 221,249 £ (1,730,532 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)