Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11742 SYPX / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 215,206 £ (1,667,389 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)