Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.519 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 71% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 332,710 £ (73,625 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)