Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.439 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 69% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 366,110 £ (82,467 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)