Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.686 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 516,940 £ (110,326 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)