Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16969 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 79% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 728,162 £ (COL$4,291,208) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)