Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00868 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 579,264 £ (Bs 66,758,505) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)