Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 870%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 336% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 912,121 £ (Bs 17,668) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)