Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02065 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 216,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 100,193 £ (Bs 4,851,487) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)