Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 867%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 338% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 959,142 £ (Bs 18,577) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)