Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.184 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,505 £ (руб 35,497) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)