Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 557%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 283% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 701,170 £ (Bs 13,581) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)