Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 562.023 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 285% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,444,711 £ (€2,571) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)