Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02572 SYP / BYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 378,294 £ (14,706,307 p.) in Baranavichy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)