Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,701 prices entered by 574 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.871 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 787,460 £ (₨100,048) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)