Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03866 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 736,911 £ (Rp 19,059,548) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)