Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.908 SYP / BND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 232% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,243,232 £ (B$3,445) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)