Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03656 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 255,487 £ (Rp 6,988,220) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)