Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03810 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 254,195 £ (Rp 6,671,038) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)