Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.044 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 323% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 926,869 £ (AU$2,346) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)