Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03799 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 134% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 509,418 £ (Rp 13,408,594) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)