Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03740 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 130% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 442,494 £ (Rp 11,832,664) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)