Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 425%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03869 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,310 £ (Rp 26,833,789) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)