Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.876 SYP / AZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 365,017 £ (1,205 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)