Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.078 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 361,396 £ (ARS $18,943) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Petropolis costs R$ 95,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (43 minutes ago)