Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.265 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 592,195 £ (Php57,692) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (29 minutes ago)