Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.860 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 286,692 £ (Php29,077) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)