Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.252 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 176% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,540 £ (€1,935) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)