Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 264,164 £ (₨33,375) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)