Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.908 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 261,591 £ (₨33,080) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)