Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 257,909 £ (₨32,172) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)