Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.999 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 461% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,278,469 £ (NZ$6,294) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)