Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,987 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 350.852 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 409% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 957,361 £ (NZ$2,729) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)