Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.553 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 478% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,256,988 £ (NZ$6,058) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)