Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.559 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 600,341 £ (385,054 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)