Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 74% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 324,385 £ (205,605 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)