Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,435 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.707 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 196% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 552,846 £ (€913) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)