Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.194 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 176,712 £ (E£ 6,053) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)