Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.364 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 604,500 £ (E£ 10,357) in Aswan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)