Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 537%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.702 SYP / ERN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 496,693 £ (Nakfa14,738) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)