Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 532%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.680 SYP / ERN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 156% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 558,733 £ (Nakfa16,589) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)