Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.513 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 258% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 723,636 £ (4,939 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)