Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.465 SYP / TMT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 143% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 950,227 £ (6,274 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)